Director of Nursing
Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Louis, MO
Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
***New Starting Rates & Pay***
Eunice Smith Home of Alton, IL is seeking a Director of Nursing
Responsible for the direction and supervision of nursing staff/activities to maintain consistency and efficiency in meeting departmental goals and objectives. Responsible for making administrative decisions utilizing knowledge of long term care policies and nursing standards. Ensures compliance with standards or nursing practice to promote optimal health care delivery. Demonstrates knowledge of the gerontological and non-gerontological patient’s physical, social, emotional, and psychological needs based on the health care needs required.
• Education and Training/Experience
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing with current licensure in the State of Missouri.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or its equivalent preferred.
• Three to five years of recent nursing experience during which administrative and supervisory competency has been demonstrated.
• One-year management experience preferred.
• Current RN licensee.
• Skills and Abilities
• Communication, organization, and planning skills required.
• Must be able to manage a diversity of activities and function at all times in a stressful environment
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Coverage
• Earned Time Off
• Flexible Spending Account
• Educational Assistance Program
• Employ Referral Bonus
• Gold’s Gym Membership Discount
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• 403b Plan
• Retention Bonus
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Whole Life Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• Pre-Paid Legal/Identity Theft Protection
• Wellness Initiative Programs
• Direct Deposit or Paycard
(Some benefits are only available to employees that are regularly scheduled at least 20 hours per week)