Nurse - Licensed / Registered (LPN / RN)
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Eunice Smith Home located in Alton, Illinois is now hiring Nurses. We have full-time and part-time shifts available.
As a Nurse you must be able to assess the basic nursing care needs of the geriatric resident.
• Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in becoming a licensed practical nurse.
• Long-term care experience preferred.
• Current license in the state you will be working as a nurse.
• Current CPR/AED Certification Required.
• Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with residents, visitors and staff.
• Time management and organizational skills are required.
Bethesda brings out the Best in Talented, Caring People! At Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. Bethesda has been named to the select group of those earning recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work in St. Louis” each of the last four years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.